Salary: Competitive – Depending on experience
Hiring: The Forest Hotel
We ask, are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Do you enjoy working in a vibrant atmosphere? Are you willing to go that extra mile? If the answers are yes to these questions, then we want you!
Duties required will be:
– Meet and greet.
– Take orders.
– Pour wine/drinks for guests.
– Set/reset tables for evening meals/breakfast
What we need:
– Have a positive can do attitude which conveys the image of the brand and hotel.
– Deliver an excellent service to our customers and ensure the quality of service is achieved.
– Knowledgeable towards customer preferences and make food and drink recommendations
– Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers
– Experience in a customer service role (preferably within hospitality)
– Friendly, approachable with exceptional customer service and communication skills
– Strong team player who can work well alone or within a team
– Flexible with working hours is essential
– Tips share
Due to closing times and location, own transport would be beneficial.
Experience in customer service necessary.
Send applications to email@example.com